One of the best features of Microsoft Outlook is its accompanying calendar, which is especially useful for scheduling meetings, appointments, and keeping track of important deadlines.
Outlook’s calendar has a variety of customization options, including the ability to add holidays to your calendar. This helps you keep track of days off and celebrations alongside your other personal and professional commitments.
Once you’ve added holidays to your Outlook calendar, they will appear in the Calendar desktop app that accompanies Outlook.
To add holidays to your Outlook calendar, you’ll need to be using the Outlook desktop app. Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How to add holidays to your Outlook calendar
1. Log in to Outlook.com
2. On the Outlook desktop app, click on the “File” tab.
3. Click on “Options.”
4. Click on “Calendar” in the pop-up window, then click on the button labeled “Add Holidays.”
5. Scroll through the list until you find the country that observes the holidays you wish to add. 5. Click on that country’s name so that the box next to it shows a checkmark.
6. Click “OK” when you are done.
7. Click “OK” again to confirm and close out of the pop-up windows.
Read the full article here