By Liz Moyer
Investing.com — U.S. stocks rose Friday as the S&P tried to notch a four-week rally. Here are the midday movers for Aug. 12:
- Peloton Interactive Inc (NASDAQ:) shares jumped 10% in midday trading after the connected exercise equipment maker said it was laying off hundreds of employees, closing stores and raising the prices for some of its products.
- Payoneer Global Inc (NASDAQ:) shares jumped 26% after the a surprise profit per share and beat expectations on revenue. It also revised guidance.
- Illumina Inc (NASDAQ:) shares dropped 8% after the gene sequencing firm reported lower than expected and provided a weak outlook, citing economic challenges.
- Six Flags Entertainment New (NYSE:) shares jumped 10%, trying to rebound after Thursday’s selloff following . The theme park operator is trying to transform its business to a higher-paying customer, though admits its attendance numbers dropped off more than targeted.
- Olo Inc (NYSE:) shares fell 34% after the restaurant tech firm reported a weaker than expected and full-year outlook.
Read the full article here